Ad ID: 167615
Added: July 21, 2020
Location: United States
City: Pompano Beach
• Ability to read and comprehend blue prints.
• Able to perform repetitive assembly work requiring strong quality production and attention to detail.
• Able to read a tape measure within 1/16th inch increments
• Continuous welding/fabrication experience required.
• Addresses problem situations quickly and notifies supervisor immediately.
• Knowledge in fabrication to consist of but not limited to construction equipment, structural steel, trailers to complex fabrication.
• Experience with cutting, fitting, and various fabrication skills are required.
• Perform skilled tasks in the repair and of metal surfaces for the purpose of ensuring safe and efficient use of items
• Install various items for the purpose of completing projects safely and within established time frames
• Maintaining shop, tools, vehicle and machinery in good working order
• Maintains welds on various items using a variety of processes for the purpose of ensuring the availability and functioning of required items ensuring safety
• Control downtime by performing routine maintenance and instructing workers on the proper operation of equipment at customer job sites
• Use machine shop instrumentation and equipment to fabricate, repair parts, and maintaining equipment parts and supply inventories.
• Must be willing to work overtime when needed
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check
Valid Driver’s License
HS Diploma preferred
2+ years’ experience in welding
Must be able to read and take direction in English
A combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities is required
General knowledge of various types of equipment and the ability to work with little or no supervision is required
COMPENSATION AND HOURS
Basis for unit of salary/pay: $14-18
Salary: Salary based on experience and aptitude of candidate
Hours per week: 40
Shift: Day/Emergency Weekend Callouts
Health Insurance (Health and Vision), 401k Plan with matching, Paid Personal Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Department ‘Employee Appreciation’ budget, Tuition Reimbursement, Tool purchase program.
2741 NE 4th Ave , POMPANO BEACH