1966 Cadillac Convertible For Sale - $20000 (Upper West Side)
- 20.00 USD
- Published date: February 16, 2018
- Modified date: March 6, 2018
- Manhattan, Manhattan New York, New York, United States
Owner for over 40 years
(value on internet $35,000.-)
This is a restored 98,000 actual miles, 1966 Cadillac DeVille Convertible. The exterior is Flamenco Red with a white convertible top. The paint and all exterior components are in excellent condition. The interior is white Naugahyde seats and door panels. Seat belts are red. The engine is the original 429 V-8 with automatic transmission, original CB Radio, AM/FM Stereo Radio, and transmission is dual traction.
This 1966 Cadillac DeVille convertible is located in NY City available by appointment and has been in storage for 2 years. Original power steering, power brakes, power door locks, power windows, new whitewall radial tires, original factory wheel covers, in-dash quartz clock, outside driver's mirror, automatic climate control- factory A/C, electric power six way seat, Soft Ray E-Z tinted glass, good chrome and brightwork, front and rear factory seat belts. Chapman lock.
Full historical insurance under $150,- per year.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"