Ad ID: 153450
Added: July 2, 2020
Location: United States
JOB DESCRIPTION – ASSISTANT CAR WASH MANAGER
Mint Express is an exterior express car wash started by car wash enthusiasts who believe that car wash is more than just a clean, shiny and dry car. Our motto is to provide our valued customers an enriching car wash experience.
Mint Express is opening its first express car wash and pet wash location in Cypress, Texas and is looking for an experienced car wash assistant manager for the company’s flagship location. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about their customers and their team but does not like the bureaucracy of a big corporation. The position offers growth opportunity as the Mint brand expands into multiple locations.
• Excellent starting pay
• Paid professional development education
• Paid time off
• Free car washes
• Opportunities for growth within the company
• Fun and professional work environment
Commitment: Full Time; 35-50 hours per week
Compensation: $11 – $15 dollars per hour + Commission after initial training is complete
Job Opening: Immediately
• Live and breathe the company’s mission to provide an enriching car wash experience to each and every customer.
• Greet customers with a smile, clean attire and appearance, and clear understanding of the systems and offerings.
• Properly deliver sales membership pitch when interacting with new customers.
• Enforce the proper use of sales pitch with the Customer Service Attendants.
• Proficient in Points of Sale computer software system and train other staff.
• Promote a safe working environment for yourself as well as your fellow team by knowing and following all safety protocols.
• Assist Store Manager with hiring, training and employment related matters of Customer Service Attendants.
• Assist Store Manager with coordinating the day-to-day scheduling of Customer Service Attendants and provide them with necessary direction.
• Manage and execute the opening and closing of the facility including daily safety checks and maintenance checks to ensure a safe and efficient workday.
• Execute frequent inspections of the assigned wash grounds and pet wash area to maintain cleanliness.
• Perform repair and preventative maintenance to wash, vacuum, and other equipment.
• Interact professionally with other team members and customers.
• Able to execute all responsibilities of Customer Service Attendant when required.
• Perform other duties as business needs require.
• Effective/clear communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to assign and delegate tasks.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• English as a primary language with some understanding of Spanish is a plus.
• Previous carwash experience.
• Regularly lift /move up to 50 lbs
• Must be able to stand/walk for duration of shift
• Flexibility to work various schedules such as weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
• Shifts may range between 8-12 hours depending on wash needs.
• Work on the store’s busiest days, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Proficient skill level with hand and power tools is a plus.
8640 Barker Cypress Rd