Ad ID: 175778
Added: July 31, 2020
Location: United States
Fast growing and well established skin care company with leading products in cosmetic dermatology and beauty is seeking an enthusiastic customer service manager to join our team in Doral, Florida. This position is based on our e-commerce channels.
What the job entails:
– Help customers over the phone (sometimes other channels as needed) with a variety of topics, primarily using our internal computer software and systems to research solutions and document their accounts, so being detail-oriented is critical.
– Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for the customer and follow-up as needed to resolve issues.
– Go above and beyond to “Wow” our customers. We aren’t looking for order-takers or script-readers – we’re searching for those who can engage with our customers and think critically to help customer find the right products, set up their accounts, track down orders and sometimes get creative with solutions
We expect that you succeed in:
– Establishing a personalized relationship with the client in order to optimize the service level.
– Proactively ensure order processing and follow-up until the delivery.
– Efficiently answer to the clients requirements (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes)
– Work with and effectively communicate with warehouse / shipping department for any issues that may arise from customer orders.
You’re the perfect match, if:
You are ready to join a winning team with a long term commitment for growth and excellence. If you love coming to work and working in a friendly positive environment that aligns with goals of team and company. Must be fluent in English and Spanish and have basic computer skills and most importantly, a problem solver.
– Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of a market tech skin care leader
– Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
What You’ll Need:
– 1-2 years working in a customer focused environment
– Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
– Ability to mult-task (i.e. talk on the phone while navigating on the computer and taking notes)
– Operate with ownership, be a self-starter, and have a strong attention to detail
– Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook
– High school education or equivalent
– Critical thinking skills
– Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast paced environment
– Ability to adapt to change in accordance with the business needs of the comp
– Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the business unit
– Must be able to pass background check
– Show up for work! Come on time and be committed to be your best.
1607 NW 84TH AVE , Doral