Ad ID: 158145
Added: July 8, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
Roberta’s in Bushwick Brooklyn is seeking a part time dishwasher to join our team, preferably someone that has the availability to start right away. This is a fast paced, busy restaurant. The shifts are AM shift 8:30am-4:30 pm.
– Work fast and clean at all times – sweeping/squeegeeing, changing 3-bin and trash
– Follow directions easily – we’re a small staff at a busy restaurant; there will be a lot of directions!
– Highly organized – develop a system, hone your system.
– Communicate regularly with chef about their station (chemicals, machinery, projects)
– Have open availability.
– Team player.
– Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and FOH personnel
– Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours and lift at least 50 pounds.
**Please note you are required to wear a mask at all times while working on premise.
Plenty of room for growth! We will hold an open call tomorrow July 8th and July 9th from 3pm – 4pm. Please ask for a Chef and kindly do not stop by outside of these hours.
We look forward to meeting you.
261 Moore St near Bogart St