Ad ID: 185731
Added: February 22, 2021
Location: United States
Employment type: full-time/First Shifts/Second Shifts/Overnights
Area: Orlando, Sanford
Pinnacle Resources is partnering with a leading company in the manufacturing and logistics field in the Orlando and Sanford market. Our client is looking for warehouse workers who are punctual, positive, have experience working in a manufacturing environment, and are ready to start their new career.
PLEASE COME IN AND TALK TO ONE OF OUR RECUITERS
TIME: 10:00am to 2:00pm Tuesday 2-23-2021
LOCATION:8000 S orange Ave Suite 107 Orlando, Fl 32809 First Floor
Here are some of the key job requirements.
• Unloading shipment containers of goods in a non temperature controlled environment.
• Pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Can lift up to 50 pounds, can use a dolly or pallet jack to lift heavier items.
• Promotes clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Stand for long periods of time, and complete work in a physical environment.
• Work in a safe, team driven workplace.
• Previous forklift training/certification are a plus.
Construction, Roofing and or landscaping experience is a plus. Carpenters and furniture Builders are a plus. Looking for industrial painters as well.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to Jobs @ pinstaffing.com and attach your updated resume.