Ad ID: 153537
Added: July 2, 2020
Location: United States
State: North Carolina
TO APPLY: https://jobs.fayblock.com/non-cdl-employment-application.php
JOB APPLIED FOR: CSR
*WE E-VERIFY, DRUG TEST, AND BACKGROUND CHECK PRIOR TO HIRING*
Purpose / General Description:
Customer Service Representative is responsible for creating the best possible customer experience by clearly understanding customer needs; advising the customers on products to best serve the needs; processing orders accurately and timely; and handling all interactions with customers in a productive and professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interact with all customers and sales representatives whether in-person, over the phone or via email in a professional manner. Always present yourself in a cheerful and enthusiastic way communicating effectively with all personality types and maintaining a calm demeanor when working through problems with unhappy customers.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the products and how to use them to help customers select the best products for their purposes.
• Maintain knowledge and skills in using various types of order processing and payment systems. Use all of the systems effectively and accurately.
• Be an effective team member by setting a proper example, fulfilling responsibilities, keeping commitments to others, communicating effectively and building teamwork within the group.
• Perform consistently to the established procedures and policies for the company.
• Maintain effective reporting of area metrics to assist the continuous improvement activities.
• High School Diploma / GED (Associates degree in a construction specialty, or equivalent experience is a plus)
• 2 years’ experience in working in a direct customer sales environment
• Skilled in Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel primarily)
• Must be able to type 45 wpm accurately
• Ability to learn new software programs
• Strong organization, project management and time management skills
• Strong communication skills (communicate well at all levels) (Bilingual skills are a plus)
• Ability to actively participate in improvement efforts and contribute to the success of a team
130 Builders Boulevard