Ad ID: 154668
Added: July 3, 2020
Location: United States
State: South Carolina
Accurately and efficiently prepare cook meats, vegetables, soups and other hot food products. Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Prepares a variety of meats,seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking
– Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
– Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
– Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, fryers, saute burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
– Prepares item for sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering,breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
– Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
– Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
– Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
– Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations.
– Performs other related duties assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
– Experience preferred, but we are willing to train
– Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
– Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
– Great attendance
Shifts and Compensation:
Will be determine when hired
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
410 Nexton Square Dr