Ad ID: 156938
Added: July 7, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
Philly Pretzel Factory is currently seeking committed and motivated Production & Customer Service Team members in our Brooklyn location at 131 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217.
• The individual we seek must be quality and goal oriented.
• Display exceptional customer service skills.
• Must have the ability to interact with customers over the phone, as well as other avenues of contact in a responsive and professional manner.
• Will need to provide outstanding customer service in every customer encounter and be an effective communicator.
• Have a positive attitude and outgoing personality.
• Ability to work well in a team environment, must be able to respond to direction.
• Flexible work schedule.
• The ability to lift 50lbs
• Stand for long hours
• Stoop, bend, twist and reach periodically throughout the day
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Positive, helpful attitude toward customers, including the ability to speak clearly and convey information accurately.
• Work with an oven baking products.
• Twisting dough at a fast and steady pace.
• Keep front of the store, baking area and common employee area (toilet) clean and orderly.
• Ringing up sales, bagging items, honoring coupons, collecting payment and giving appropriate change.
• Responsible for counting the contents of cash register drawer at the end of each shift, maintaining receipts
• Ability to process coupons, refunds and gift cards.
• Knowledge of register operation, including scanner, cash, credit/debit cards and register receipts.
• Mathematical skills and the ability to handle transactions quickly and accurately, collect payments and make change.
• Maintain accurate cash drawer.
• Take a tally of the funds in the cash register when required during a shift.
• Previous experience as a cashier or working in a baking or quick service environment a plus, but not mandatory.
Licenses & Certification
• Food Safety Certification is a plus
All interested candidates should respond to this post or go to
www.phillypretzelfactory.com/contact-us/work-at-a-factory to fill out an online application.
Please select New York> Brooklyn store #268 when completing the online application.
Philly Pretzel Factory is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, gender expression genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.
131 5th Ave